Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.0

Jul 27th, 2011

STAY AWAY. The two times I went here, even though I arrived first, 5 people were sent in first, because they were pregnant. Even though I had to have a procedure done and was terrified, as I was just diagnosed with skin cancer a week prior, they had NO bedside manner. They would hardly look at me because I was crying. Just from the prior happenings, the biopsy freaked me out. And the doctor could not care less. The operating rooms are disgusting, as is their waiting room. After my family had heard what happened and the lack of ANY manners, they called, and the doctor proceeded to tell them how uncontrollable I was. You would be too, if you had another biospy come back positive FOR CANCER not even a week before. They are the most unpersonable people I have ever encountered, who walk away from your mid-converstaion, and i am now currently looking for a new psychian.

I love Dr. Even show details I love Dr. Even
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Even has been my OB-GYN for 7 years, and I love her. I agree, her bed-side manner could sometimes use a little work, but she is a very caring person. I have lost 2 pregnancies (nothing to do with my medical treatment!) and she has always handled them with the deepest caring and sensitivity. I am now pregnant with my 3 child (5th pregnancy), and I think she does a great job. I trust her medical knowledge completely, which is what a doctor is for! Also, she has always respected my decisions regarding birth control, which prenatal tests to take, etc. That means a lot to me!

Will never forget Jennifer Even show details Will never forget Jennifer Even
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Even delivered my baby at Cherrypoint NC. Was a horrible delivery- baby was face up, cord around her neck. Never was I given any knowledge of situation or my options. Dr Even stood at the end of delivery table with her arms folded across her chest telling me "push harder" in a condescending way. She has the worst bedside manner. I was fortunate to have a healthy 10lb 1oz baby even though I suffered a separated pelvis. Me and a granny-walker sent home on bedrest with a newborn. I will never forget Jennifer Even.

All i have to say is wow not in a good way! show details All i have to say is wow not in a good way!
Feb 11th, 2011

I went to Dr.Even as she was recommended by a friend. I made an appointment with her she rescheduled on me 3 times. Her assistant stacy is very nice and friendly but it definitely isn't worth the wait in hassle when she finally kept the appointment she was very rude. she is not very friendly or professional at all. The women at the front check out our very nice. But once again it doesn't make up for the doctor. I know a lot of people who have been to this doctors office to have their babies and I heard nothing but nice things about all of the doctors but I definitely beg to differ.

Horrible show details Horrible
May 26th, 2010

I wish I had looked up her ratings before I made an appointment. Horrible bedside manner. They do nothing in-house (testing, etc.). Look elsewhere!

Dec 11th, 2009

Dr Even is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. I do not recommend her at all.