A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Falk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Falk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Falk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Falk practice?
Dr. Jennifer Falk practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.