Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Kathy C on Apr 22nd, 2013

I am completely happy with the care that Dr. Falk provides. I can usually get an appointment the same day if necessary and she is considerate, knowledgeable and takes her time with me.

suggestion: find someone else, i don't suggest PAMF either. show details suggestion: find someone else, i don't suggest PAMF either.
by anonymous on Apr 11th, 2013

I don't suggest her. She doesn't order necessary tests, I am not sure what she is trying to save, money of insurance companies? Whatever she is trying to save, it is apparently not my life. She didn't order blood tests after 19 months since last test. I am 40, overweight, and have a family history of diseases.

Wonderful warm attitued and a great clinical skills. show details Wonderful warm attitued and a great clinical skills.
by Margarita B on Jan 26th, 2013

I have several chronic conditions. Dr Falk reffered me to the last specialists each and every time. She is warm and engaged. she has compassion and she listens.

Maribeth; Woodside, CA. show details Maribeth; Woodside, CA.
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr. Falk is a caring and compassionate doctor. Our entire family are patients of Dr. Falk; and, our ages range from 22-68. All of us highly recommend Dr. Falk. She is truly the BEST of the BEST!