A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauntleroy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fauntleroy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauntleroy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fauntleroy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mary Fauntleroy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Fauntleroy practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy practices Psychiatry near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Psychiatrists.