A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauntleroy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fauntleroy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mary Fauntleroy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Fauntleroy practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Fauntleroy practices Psychiatry near Rutland, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Rutland Psychiatrists.