A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Feldmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Feldmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan