A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Feldmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Feldmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Feldmann MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Feldmann practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Feldmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Feldmann practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Adolescent Specialists.