A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Haener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haener
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haener Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Haener graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Haener has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer R Haener DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Haener practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Haener has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Haener practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Metamora, MI.