A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ferencz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferencz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ferencz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ferencz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Ferencz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ferencz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ferencz practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.