A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Haener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haener
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haener Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Haener graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Haener has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer R Haener DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Haener practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Haener has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer Haener practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.