A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Fernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Monroe, NC.
See Monroe Family Physicians.