A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Fernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fernandez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Monroe, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Hendersonville, NC.
See Monroe Family Physicians.