Dr. Jennifer Fillaus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Fillaus?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 11th, 2011

Best Doctor!

She was very caring and listened to all I had to say. She would be willing to rearrange her professional/personal schedule to help me get the needed appointments and always was there if I had a question on the phone. I appreciated that she never demeaned me as just a 'patient'. Every concern I had she listened to and took very seriously making sure I was comfortable.

August 20th, 2015