A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. FitzPatrick
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. FitzPatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. FitzPatrick graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. FitzPatrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne FitzPatrick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. FitzPatrick practice?
- Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons and Pueblo Orthopedic Surgeons.