A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. FitzPatrick
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. FitzPatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. FitzPatrick graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. FitzPatrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne FitzPatrick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. FitzPatrick practice?
- Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer FitzPatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons and Pueblo Orthopedic Surgeons.