Dr. Jennifer Foley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017
Apathetic and cold
Um... easy to talk to? Why? Because she speaks English? Staff was nice, wait time wasn't long, and she clearly wanted to keep it short and I think asked me a total of two questions, as a new patient. Look, if she came off as competent, semi-caring or even pretended to be interested in the reason I came (seriously, I don't like being there either!), I would be satisfied, but no. She was uptight, cold and almost alarmingly uncaring. Don't waste your time. Find another doctor, any other doctor. As long as they can fake a smile, they will be better than her.

January 26th, 2017
Apathetic and cold

July 7th, 2015
Horrible!!
Against my own better judgement, I mistakenly followed Dr. Foley from her old practice. I was having trouble conceiving and went to her. A week after seeing her, I was home alone when she called to say to me "you have endometrial cancer, you will have to have a hysterectomy. " I will never forget the lack of care in her voice. I will never forget how she gave up on me. I trusted her to make health decisions for me, and she used her knowledge to take something from me I can never get back. She recommended an oncologist, who was equally as awful as Dr. Foley. Birds of a feather I suppose. It turns out, my uterus could have been saved if she gave a care. She gave zero indication that the cancer was treatable. I will never be a mom because she couldn't be bothered with finding an alternative to a hysterectomy. It turns out, the cancer was caused because of Hashimotos, which is now being treated. If I could give her zero stars I would. She is a horrible doctor with a terrible bedside manner. I will never forget that heartless phone call. No one should be mistreated like that. A year later and I haven't received any follow up from her. Nothing. When I say she is heartless, believe me! Learn from me...I would wish this nightmare on any other woman.

March 10th, 2013
Great doctor!
I've been seeing Dr. Foley for a few years and love her. I decided to make an appointment with her because she was a new doctor right near our house and am so glad I did. She is so laid back, friendly, easy to talk to and just makes you feel so comfortable. I also love how her and her N.P. Debbie make you feel so important and take time to talk to you and answer all of your questions. When I was pregnant I had a lot of questions (many over the phone) and they were great about calling me back and never made me feel crazy for asking!! :) I hope that Dr. Foley can be there to deliver the rest of my children someday. She was wonderful in labor and delivery!

February 23rd, 2012
very rude
rude the assistance are very rude they don't smile at all very bad behavior...the nurse is good

November 11th, 2011
good first impression except for one thing..
I had my first visit to Dr. Foley's office recently. I'll begin by saying she was very easy to talk to and has an interest in myself as her patient. My negative review is for the nursing assistant that saw me first. She was cold and rude and made me uncomfortable. she took my blood pressure and didn't even read my results, I had to ask her. I have never written a review before, but felt I had to so an improvement can be made.

July 29th, 2011
Dr. Foley is a very laidback, easy to talk to doctor. She is very knowledgeable and helped make me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone who has ever had a bad experience with an ob-gyn. Office staff is very nice, too.

December 10th, 2015