A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Foltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Foltz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hematologic Malignancies
Education & Awards
Dr. Foltz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Foltz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Foltz practice?
Dr. Jennifer Foltz practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.