A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Foster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jean Foster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Foster practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Foster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Foster practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.