The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Lafemina
Dr. Jennifer Lafemina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in New York, NY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Medical Oncology. Dr. Lafemina is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Health Alliance Hospitals Inc and Marlborough Hospital. Dr. Lafemina has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Lafemina has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jennifer Lafemina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Bilal Piperdi
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi16
Dr. Hongyi Cui
Worcester, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Reza Saidi
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi19