A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Frabizzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Frabizzio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frabizzio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frabizzio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer V Frabizzio MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Frabizzio practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Frabizzio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Frabizzio practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.