A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Freed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Freed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Freed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Freed MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Freed practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Freed practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.