A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fretz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fretz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fretz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fretz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elise Fretz DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Fretz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Fretz practices Family Medicine near Flat Rock, MI.
See Flat Rock Family Physicians.