A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fretz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fretz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fretz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elise Fretz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Fretz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Fretz practices Family Medicine near Flat Rock, MI.
See Flat Rock Family Physicians.