Dr. Jennifer Fretz DO Patient Reviews

August 1st, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Fretz and her staff are wonderful to come and see when I am sick. Dr. Fretz makes sure she covers everything before letting you go home.

August 1st, 2016
Never answers phone
Dr. Fretz is a great doctor, but whenever I need to speak to her about my medical issues she doesn't respond. Also, whenever I call to make an appointment I am put on hold for 5+ mins.

July 14th, 2016
Disappointed
She's nice,but lacks the knowledge to investigate illness and you have to beg to get any test done.her staff is OK some no longer there,but Jenni is a bulldog.rude,cold& trys to get something on you to screw up your records and character.always have a witness with you.always bring your medications and keep your own records.

February 16th, 2016
I go to Doctor Fretz, she is a wonderful Doctor. She has helped me out so much.

August 6th, 2015
I Love Dr. Fretz , her caring personality , she always figures out whats wrong with me !And she's always very through I like those qualities in a doctor !!!

September 17th, 2013
Dr Fretz is the best doctor I have ever had!! Sometimes there is a longer than expected wait but once you get to know her you understand why. She never rushes out of the room even when she is busy and running behind. Very patient and thorough. Considerate of people with financial issues or special circumstances. She very much cares for the person not the just the illness, you dont feel like just another box on her to do list. Definite recommend to everyone I can including my own mom.

April 3rd, 2012
Great doctor, terrible office
Overall Dr. Fretz is a great doctor. She is very thorough and will spend time with you, however her office staff lacks in this area tremendously. Not only is it next to impossible to get an appointment with her (2 weeks when I was sick) but they are not very helpful when expressing a concern or asking a general question. Also, this office now charges a $25 administration fee for the convenience to call in to have a prescription refilled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You get charged this because you are not seeing the doctor, however I take medication daily and was told I didn't have to see the doctor for a year, but will now have to pay this fee. Absolutely ridiculous!

August 2nd, 2011

June 15th, 2010
Graet Doctor!
Very professional! My first encounter with Dr. Fretz was not only enlightening it was almost as if I was sitting with a family member. I have never felt this comfortable with a doctor before. She made eye contact the entire visit, she listened to all that was being said and even showed signs of a sense of humor that is difficult to find in a physician. I would recommend Doctor Fretz to anyone including children. I have two young children who absolutely adore seeing this doctor. She has an attitude that is determined to find the cause of any ailment without forgetting who you are. She is not above contacting another physician if she does not have an immediate answer for you on a question.. If your insurance allows you to see this doctor I wouldn't think twice about seeing her.