Dr. Jennifer Frink DO Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

April 5th, 2012
Very thorough and attentive
I had some testing I needed to do that would have otherwise been quite humiliating but Dr Frink and her staff were so professional and kind and accommodating, they put me at ease. Dr Frink was very thorough in her explanation of my diagnosis and gave us plenty of time to think and ask questions and gave us all the options - she spent quite a bit of time with us and did not make us feel rushed or hurried at all. I so appreciated her.

March 10th, 2010
This is the worst doctor I have ever had.
Dr. Frink was incredibly unprofessional during my visit to Borgess Women's Health. I went in for a routine IUD insertion and I ended up passing out and falling off of the table with the speculum and insertion instruments inside of me. She then proceeded to tell me she thought I had a seizure and that I needed to call someone to take me to the hospital. Once I finally was able to think clearly I had to ask her to remove a 2 inch piece of broken speculum from inside of me since she obviously did not perform an examination. If that were not bad enough it turns out that she neglected to listen to me when I told her why I was interested in getting the IUD during my consultation, for my menorrhagia, so now I am being billed hundreds of dollars for an IUD I did not receive because my insurance does not cover contraception. Please save yourself the trouble and visit another gynecologist.