A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gabel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Gabel, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gabel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Gabel DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clive, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA.
See Clive Obstetricians & Gynecologists.