A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Garreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Garreau is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garreau
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garreau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Garreau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garreau graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Garreau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rose Garreau MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Garreau practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Garreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Garreau practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.