A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Garreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Garreau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garreau graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Garreau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rose Garreau MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Garreau practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Garreau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Garreau practices Surgery near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Gresham Surgeons.