A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Garshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Garshman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garshman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Garshman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garshman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Garshman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lesley University Health Center
- Pine Manor College Health Center
- Middlesex School
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Robin Garshman MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Garshman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Garshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Garshman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Pediatricians and Cambridge Adolescent Specialists.