A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Garshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Garshman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garshman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Garshman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lesley University Health Center
- Pine Manor College Health Center
- Middlesex School
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Robin Garshman MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Garshman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Garshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Garshman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Pediatricians and Cambridge Adolescent Specialists.