A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gell
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Gell, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S Gell FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Gell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Wilkes Barre Endocrinologists.