Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gell
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Gell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Gell, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S Gell FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Gell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Wilkes Barre Endocrinologists.