A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Gell, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer S Gell FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Gell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Wilkes Barre Endocrinologists.