Dr. Jennifer Geoghegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Geoghegan?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Geoghegan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015

Top Plastic Surgeon

Excellent care, professional, friendly. Dr. G is Top Plastic Surgeon, I'm very happy with surgeries and visits to office. Staff is great, professional and very welcoming. No need to look any further. Dr. G is the best you will find.

November 19th, 2012

Excellent caring doctor, skilled surgeon who you would recomment to your family and friends. Great bedside manner that takes the time necessary to listen to my goals and desires. Very happy with my choice of Dr Jennifer Geoghegan!

March 10th, 2012

Oasis Plastic Surgery is the very best!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Geoghegans for 2 years now. During that time, she has operated on me three times. I chose her as my plastic surgeon after she was highly recommended by another very well known Scottsdale PS, who did not take my insurance. Having recently been told that I had to have a mastectomy, I needed a doctor in my network. I was assured that I could not be in better hands. No truer words were ever spoken. I actually feel like I am visiting very knowledgeable and qualified friends whenever I go in for an appointment. Everyone in the practice is expert at what they do and they all make me feel that they really care about me. Dr. G and Katherine have helped me to survive two of the most difficult years of my life. The warm and compassionate atmosphere at Oasis PS means a lot, especially when you are dealing with something like cancer. My most recent surgery was just about a month ago. Although it was a fairly major operation, about 8 hours long, I already feel and look amazing. I attribute that completely to Dr. G. Her work is meticulous, artistic and she is so sweet and caring. She always takes the time to answer my questions and talks to me until I am comfortable with whatever we have to do. She came to visit me in the hospital everyday, no matter how many long hours she had already put in that day. I could not recommend her more highly to anyone. I know that I am going to spend the rest of my life feeling better than I ever thought possible about my new body because of the amazing work she has done on me. Thank you Dr. Geoghegan!

July 27th, 2011

She Betrayed My TRUST!

Dr. G performed a breast auG surgery on me and DID NOT DO WHAT WE AGREED UPON OR THAT I SIGNED A CONSENT FOR! She ACTUALLY placed one implant over the muscle and the other UNDER. WHO WOULD EVER DO THAT and expect symmetry? I would have NEVER agreed to that as I had breast cancer AND WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED an implant in the front of the muscle. Now I am facing another surgery to fix what she did and to RE-LIFT a breast that I don't feel was done either. I WOULD NOT TRUST HER as my surgeon ever again.

June 3rd, 2011

The office honored our appointment time. No waiting.Time spent with us was great, never felt rushed.Talking to Dr. G. was very easy. Great bedside manner and she is very knowledgeable.

January 28th, 2011

misleading

- went in for serious health concern- had to to put down large $$ down payment along with insurance- surgeon stated surgery was needed- went through all the steps for surgery prep- up to date of surgery could find no medical reason for surgery from research or several clinical staff including physicians- opted to not go through with surgery- was not refunded large down payment-

September 1st, 2017