Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Geyer
Dr. Jennifer Geyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Geyer is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. Geyer has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Geyer has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jennifer Geyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Keren Cedillos
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Donna Holland
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi24
Dr. David Houghton
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi21