Dr. Jennifer Giersch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Giersch?

May 11th, 2015

Fabulous and Insightful Physician

I come from a medical career and am a bit harsh when evaluating physicians. However, Dr. Giersch has been the foundation of my family's medical care for years and she has been outstanding. Never have had any difficulty obtaining appointments. She has personally called our home to reply to messages we left with staff. She provided me with the utmost reassurance and expertise during a hospital admission and took control of my plethora of medical issues. She is a concise communicator who values our time, however, explains procedures, test results and listens to our concerns. She is credited with her swift diagnosis of my husband's vague symptoms with preventing a full blown cardiac event. She has treated my family for a variety of challenges including: hypertension, insulin resistance, seasonal allergies, asthma, high cholesterol, women's health, GERD, sinus infections, concussion, back pain and much more. She is vigilant about making sure we get the appropriate annual screenings and vaccinations which we appreciate. She has yet to "miss" anything and we have highly recommended Dr. Giersch to family and friends.

February 1st, 2015

Glad I finally changed doctors!

This doctor is extremely hard to get in to see...forget getting in if something is wrong, it takes 3 weeks to get any appt and then you have to go thru 2 different staff people before they finally consult with the doctor and then she makes the determination if your illness or pain or injury is worthy of her times. She has no bedside manner and is boarder line rude. You will never get a diagnosis and never get the results of a test. She is more interested in what exercise you will be doing then actually treating anything. I would never recommend her to anyone. I finally got a new doctor that will actually listen to what I say and is very kind.

January 16th, 2015

Rude

She treats her 'fit' in appointments like they are a bother to her. My elderly parent needed to see her and she was very short, rude and nasty! She said it wasn't fair to the scheduled patients and she didn't have time for this.

February 7th, 2012

I think Dr. Giersch is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to her for over 5 years and she is such a nice doctor.

September 16th, 2011

Love the doctor, not so keen on new staff

Overall experience with the doctor has been great over the past 10 years. I am considering changing because of the front desk and nursing staff. Doctor has identified many issues that if not caught early in annual exams, could have been disasterous.

June 24th, 2011

Will not answer questions and explain a situation further when prompted. Abrupt and abrasive when questioned. Literally told me "We'll deal with that later" when I asked what the next step would be if the treatment still didn't work (it didn't). Then then blamed me for not scheduling a followup sooner when I came back in. Told me I needed to schedule a procedure without giving me ANY information as to why it was needed or what would be done. She makes a diagnosis and expects you to believe it without having any questions. After having the procedure done (over a month ago by referral) I have YET to hear back about the results from her.

May 6th, 2011

Angry and Mean

Confrontational and Argumentative - gets upset if you even mention what you think may be wrong - gets impatient if you can't describe in her terms what is wrong.Abrupt, does not explain side effects or why she is doing what she does.

July 22nd, 2010

DR REFUSED TO REFER MY DAUGHTER TO A DR THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW EVEN THOUGH MY DAUGHTER WAS OVER 700 MILES AWAY AND IN PAIN. ALSO MISDIAGNOSED STREP THROAT. SAID IT WAS NOT AND AFTER THE TEST (NOT THE RAPID TEST THE 3 DAY TEST) CALLED 4 DAYS LATER AND LET US KNOW IT WAS. DURING THAT TIME IT WAS SPREAD TO 3 OTHERS. THIS DOCTOR IS MORE WORRIED ABOUT HERSELF THAN HER PATIENTS.

March 14th, 2010

she is very moody,has a sour tone when you can't answer her questions the way she expects you to , her bedside manner sucks, and i couldn't take her any longer so i changed doctors..

August 28th, 2017