Dr. Jennifer Gilby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Gilby?

Posted on February 9th, 2015

She is amazing, and has an awesome staff to compliment her practice!

Awful

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I've been to Dr. Gilby 3 times now. I said I wouldn't go back after the first time but it's so hard finding & changing to a new doctor. I took the easy way and went back. She has rushed every exam and is extremely unfriendly. I've practically begged her to talk to me about my problems & what could be causing them other than the standard 5 minute exam diagnosis. She's too busy trying to up-sale me on every vaccine in the book and plan her next vacation (seems every time you try to make an appointment, you have to squeeze it in between vacations). This time was the last straw. I won't be back & I definitely won't recommend her to anyone else. I feel sorry for her staff. She may be the most uncaring, laziest doctor in town. Thank goodness for my primary Dr. that was able to step in & diagnose what my OBGYN should have caught all along.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Wait time is very long. Can never get into the office that is 5 min from my house I always have to go to the office that is a 25min drive. The doctor is not very through and always seems to be in a hurry. When I call the office they do not seem to care about my concerns and I get the feeling of being brushed off! Looking for a new doctor!

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Gilby is the best GYN I've ever been to! I recomend her to my friends. All the staff and other Dr's in the St. Pete office are wonderful too. The atmosphere there makes you feel like you are at a spa. I will never go anywhere else.

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Save your time and money, what a joke of a Dr.!!!!

Dr. Gilby is the best!

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I haven't seen Dr. Gilby in years because I had to relocate. When no one listened, she was there. She was thorough, gentle, professional, empathetic and attentive. Dr. Gilby probably saved my life. Haven't found anyone who has treated me as she did.

BEST IN THE BUSINESS. PERIOD.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Although one cannot get an appt as quickly as they would other offices, this is because she is BUSY and IN HIGH DEMAND. She is skilled, knowledgeable, kind, caring and thorough. I have been to many doctors, I have several doctors as personal friends. I may have to wait longer than I'd like sometimes but this is due to her giving each patient the time they need with her. SIMPLY THE BEST.

Very knowledgable

Posted on April 29th, 2010

She saved my life. She diagnosed me the first time she saw me. She is caring and you do not feel rushed out of her office.

One of the best in her profession!

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Dr. Gilby is one of the most compassionate doctors around town. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. She takes the appropiate amount of time addressing issues and always wants the best for her patients. Her office staff is warm and very considerate. Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Posted on February 17th, 2009

awful doctor. rushed exam. unfriendly. acted annoyed. didnt address my issues or concerns. will NEVER go back.

Posted on December 26th, 2016