Overall Review

July 30th, 2014
Terrible for chronic illness and thyroid disease
She did not address my Hashimotos Autoimmune Thyroid Disease properly and seemed to have never heard of it. Kept giving me synthetic thyroid hormone even though it wasn't working. Dismissed an extremely scarred gallbladder, full of stones as "GERD" for over a year. Called many times about this and she only called in (needless, harmful) prescription drugs This eventually landed me in emergency surgery after having to visit the ER, since she basically ignored my concerns and told me that with "Fibromyalgia", I unfortunately needed to expect to keep having pain, weird symptoms, anxiety, etc. when my uncontrolled thyroid disease was actually causing every bit of it. Was put on many acid blockers and synthetic birth control pills, that I later found out are absolutely horrible for Hashimotos patients. Completely stripped me of nutrients and ended up with many deficiencies, emergency surgery and a sudden 40 pound weight gain. A gluten-free diet, a knowledgeable doctor and natural thyroid hormone could have saved me many years of horrible suffering.

July 4th, 2012
One of the best!
She is amazing. I love how she talks to me and explains things in details. She actually shows that she cares about her patients. You know how some doctors don't even let you talk or they are in and out before you can even think of any questions. She is not like that. She lets you talk and ask questions and you never get a sense that she is in a hurry or something. I actually always wonder if she has any patients after me because she really takes her time. She is truly one of a kind!

September 13th, 2011
wonderful,thoughtful, good listener
First Dr. who takes the time to listen and is interested in what you say. Very pleasant attitude.

December 1st, 2009
She is good at listening and likes to perscribe pills.