A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Goedken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Goedken is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Goedken, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goedken graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Goedken has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Goedken MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Goedken practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Goedken has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Goedken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.