A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Goldwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Goldwasser, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Goldwasser, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldwasser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldwasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer H Goldwasser MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Goldwasser practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Goldwasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Goldwasser practices Dermatology near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Dermatologists.