Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A great doctor. show details A great doctor.
by Paul on Feb 27th, 2015

One of the best, most caring doctor I have ever been to. Very professional and extremely thorough. Would recommend very highly!

May 8th, 2012

I was lucky to find her.

Great staff show details Great staff
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr Goldwasser is a very patient andcaring doctor, her staff equally is very helpful in trying to fit me in her very busy schedule, which only proves she is in great demand. Thats the kind of doctor I like.

Best Doc I ever met show details Best Doc I ever met
May 31st, 2011

I would highly recommend Jennifer Goldwasser. She found a growth that was suspicious that several other Docs never noticed. I believe she saved me much pain, and possibly my life.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Goldwasser is an excellent caring physician. She takes the time to carefully expalin her procedures and diagnosis as well as the prognosis. She follows up on her care of the patient. She is a dedicated physician.

by Suzanne on Jul 25th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Goldwasser since I was in my 20's and I'm now in my 40's. She is a great doctor and always right on the money. I highly recommend her!

by M.T. on Nov 2nd, 2009

There was no wait time. I came early and she took me early. She is so caring and helpful...one of the best doctors I've known.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Renny Martyn on Jul 17th, 2009

excellent dermbest in westchesterpoor staff