Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Good
Dr. Jennifer Good, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Altoona, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Good is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Altoona Regional Health System and Altoona Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Good has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Jennifer Good is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Irina Konon
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi15
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. James Cerletty
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi55