A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Goodfred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Goodfred, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfred graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Goodfred has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodfred accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Goodfred practice?
Dr. Jennifer Goodfred practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.