A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Goodfred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Goodfred, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfred graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Goodfred has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Celeste Goodfred DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Goodfred practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Goodfred has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Goodfred practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Covington, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.