Dr. Jennifer Gorrelick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2013
Best MD I have ever seen
I'm 41, so I have seen a bunch of doctors over the years, and Dr. Gorrelick is the best MD I've seen. I had some recent health concerns that scared me and she made herself available to talk to me when I needed help and followed up. She really cared about my health. It's rare that you can find an MD who will take the time to make sure your treatment works and who will take the time to fully explain options and what needs help. She is awesome. By the way, I think I was also a pain, because I didn't immediately accept her recommended treatment. She was patient and waited until I was ready without getting upset.

March 21st, 2013
Good Doc
I find Dr. Gorrelick to be smart, thorough, and efficient, if not warm and fuzzy. She is in high demand and if you need to see someone right away, you will probably end up seeing her P.A. She expects you to take responsibility for your health, which works for me (my wife typed up my meds and dosages on a small piece of paper that I carry in my wallet!) When you get to know her, she's actually quite nice and gives you personal advice about health. She's been my doc for 3 years, and I would recommend her.

February 19th, 2013
Steer Clear!
I had two visits with this person. At my first visit, I reported that I had been recently physically and chemically assaulted during a break-in to my home while I slept. She refused to believe me and accused me of making up the incident. I was horrified by her unconscionable accusation and vowed (to myself) never to see this doctor again. Unfortunately, with the passage of time (9 months later) I decided to give her another chance because I was acutely ill at the time and needed to be seen by a PCP right away--big, big mistake. During the second visit she brazenly accused me of using profanity (the F-word) with her triage nurse and threatened to reject any future visits from me unless I apologized and promised to never swear profanely at her staff again. I was once again horrified by the bizarre accusations. I did not and would never use profane language directed at her staff--for any reason! The accusation was fallacious and completely off the wall. This doctor clearly has untreated mental problems. I have never had a clinician falsely accuse me of behavior that I did not commit. I will never return to this doctor. She is obviously 'impaired' and should not be permitted to abuse patients in this manner. Such behavior will eventually catch up with her in the form of licensure review. Until then,...no thanks.

August 7th, 2012
AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS
WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. Dr. Jennifer Gorrelick is a disgrace for a doctor! the whole visit she was only concerned about HER time and what she would get PAID for my visit. seriously?? I came for an annual screening and told her some concerns I had about my health. she immediately tried to get me to make some tests and booked another appointment for my "actual physical appointment" because those extra conditions I have supposedly didn't fall under "annual screening". When I asked if we could do it all at once she snippily said "No, because then I would only get paid for one visit" rude, arrogant and completely ignorant. that's all I can say: AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS.

August 2nd, 2012
NOT RECOMMENDED
Dr. Gorrelick was the worst doctor I have ever seen. She was rude, unprofessional, arrogant, insulting and did not care at all about my health issues. I am totally perplexed as to how and why she has a job or even wants to be a doctor because she so obviously doesn't enjoy it or her patients.

July 11th, 2011
Caring, thoughtful doctor
Dr. Gorrelick was very thorough during my first visit which was a physical. She was an excellent listener and took detailed notes. She was very kind, caring, and thoughtful. I look forward to having her as my primary care physician. Her front desk staff were very friendly and professional as well. She has an outstanding background and is clearly very intelligent.

March 21st, 2011
My health insurance changed and Dr. Gorrelick does not take my new insurance. I trust her so much that I pay out of pocket to see her.

November 4th, 2009
She's fantastic! It's so nice to go in, tell her my problems, and have her sort everything out. She takes in everything I say and actually takes the time to explain what she thinks is the best course of action and why. Her manner is very caring and compassionate, but she'll also tell you straight up what's going on and what you need to do. I highly recommend her.

September 30th, 2009
Old-fashioned personal care - no time limits
Dr. Gorrelick takes the time to really talk with you, and since she takes notes on her laptop, she can pull up all of your information quickly... and frankly she is hysterical. She's young, energetic, empathetic, and if you're not doing what you need to do for your own wellness, she'll kick you in the rear until you do it. In a nice way of course. I can't recommend her enough as a doctor. I searched for a great doctor for literally years, and I have unfortunately learned about all the permutations of bad doctors (almost died with one), and I am so happy to have a doctor who really cares, takes the time, and is such a pleasure to relate with.

August 5th, 2017