Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1180 Seton Pkwy
Ste 340
Kyle, TX 78640
512-504-0851
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Steph on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Goss is the best doctor I've ever had. She really takes her time with you and you can tell she truly cares. Highly recommend her to anyone!

|  Love this doctor!!!!!  |  show details
by Kate on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Goss is the sweetest, most compassionate doctor I have ever had. I had an extremely complicated pregnancy that led to my son being born 4 months early. Dr. Goss went out of her way to help me. She even came to visit me when I was in the hospital on her own time. I cannot express my gratitude enough. She will always be a part of our family.

|  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Goss is a very caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner and by far, the best Gyncelogist I have ever seen.

|  Very caring and genuine  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2009

After moving around the country the last several years, I have experienced many OB/GYNs. Of all of those great doctors, I can say without a doubt that Dr. Goss was head-and-shoulders above the rest. Kind, courteous, professional - the kind of doctor I'd want to even be friends with outside of the examination room.

|  Great Doc, I just adore her.  |  show details
by Stephanie Ayers on Jun 4th, 2009

She really takes her time and is genuinely concerned when there are issues. She's the best OB I've had in my 30 years.