A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Graham is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Graham MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Surgeons.