A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Graham MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Orthopedic Surgeons.