A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Grandis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Grandis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Grandis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Grandis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rubin Grandis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Grandis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Grandis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Grandis practices Otolaryngology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Braddock, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists.