A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Grandis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Grandis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grandis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Grandis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Grandis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rubin Grandis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Grandis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Grandis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Grandis practices Otolaryngology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists.