A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Grayson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Grayson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Grayson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leticia Grayson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Grayson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Grayson practices Pediatrics near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Pediatricians.