A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Griffiths is Good. Dr. Griffiths has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Griffiths, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffiths has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Milwaukee
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffiths accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Griffiths practice?
Dr. Jennifer Griffiths practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Amery, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Genoveva Griffiths, Dr. Geneva Griffiths