A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Griffiths is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Griffiths, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Griffiths has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Beth Griffiths MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Griffiths has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Griffiths practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Spokane Valley, WA.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.