Dr. Jennifer Griffiths Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Griffiths?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

Best

After moving to the South Bay for a decade, I was at a loss for who to go to for my primary care once I moved back to the SF area. Thankfully, one of my close friends referred me to Dr. Shu based on her own experiences under his care. The staff were extremely helpful and more than welcoming when I called and asked if they were accepting new patients. They did not hesitate to assist me when I told them that my previous doctor in San Jose had retired and I was unsure how to obtain my medical records (when I began searching for a new physician in this area, I was met with resistance and even refused service from certain practices because I didn't have my medical records readily available). I think Dr. Shu (or "Doctor Dave," as he graciously allows me to call him) provides an excellent level of care that addresses all of my needs without being too invasive. In the past, I've had physicians misdiagnose my ailments and prescribe unnecessary treatments based on the experiences of their previous patients or their own "hunch." News flash to them, I'm not one of their previous patients, and if they had listened to my symptoms and how I was feeling they may have actually diagnosed me correctly. This kind of disservice has not happened once in the few years I've been seeing Dr. Shu. He really listens to what I tell him is going on with my body (and what he sees/hears for himself) and only prescribes the proper treatment. If he ever suggests that I take certain steps or make certain changes in my lifestyle to prevent further illness/injury, I do not hesitate to heed his advice. All I've ever known from Doctor Dave and his staff is empathy and a real sense of caring for my well-being. There is a unique balance of professionalism and friendliness with himself and his practice that I have not experienced anywhere else, and I sleep soundly knowing that he is looking out for me.

June 7th, 2017

The best family Medicine

A nice and kind doctor, who will carefully listen to the patient, and propose solutions

June 23rd, 2016

A great choice

I have seen Dr. Griffiths twice when my main primary care provider is booked and she is a fantastic physician. Laid back, caring, easy to talk to and really knowledgeable! i highly recommend her as a physician!

November 15th, 2016