Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Griggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Griggs, Medical Oncologist, General Practitioner, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Griggs, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Griggs graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Griggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Griggs MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Griggs practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Griggs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Griggs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.