A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Griggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Griggs, Medical Oncologist, General Practitioner, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Griggs, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Griggs graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Griggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Griggs MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Griggs practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Griggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Griggs practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, and Ann Arbor Hematologists.