Dr. Jennifer Grillo Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Grillo?

Posted on August 7th, 2015

she does not listen to patients focus only on first thing said does not listen to full conversion. Along with does not put correct informaiton in her medical notes

MISDIAGNOSED - Lyme Disease for M.S.

Posted on January 29th, 2012

I wish I could give lower scores for Dr Grillo. She diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis after my complaints of numbness in neck and fingers. She had me do an MRI on my neck and brain and it showed lesions in both areas. She also had a lyme disease test run on me and is showed positive, yet she still diagnosed me with MS and wanted me to immediately start an expensive treatment with terrible side effects. She started me on an IV steriod immediately as well. I got worse.I went to other doctors in the boston area and took more lyme tests which also came back positive. So I stopped all treatment with Dr. Grillo and immediately started an antibiotic treatment. the Lyme Disease cleared up immediately and have had no issues since. The steroid treatment that Dr. Grillo proscribed actually made the lyme disease worse because it supressed my immune system and let the lymes disease run rampant. Her misdiagnosis caused me great harm and the treatment she proscribed is the exact opposite of what you would do for lyme disease. I approached her about the misdiagnosis and she said she still stands by her diagnosis and we were putting her in a tough place by getting 2nd opinions that controdicted hers. I wonder if she was somehow benefiting from proscribing such an expensive treatment. Either way, she is a complete idiot. Stay away from Dr. Jennifer Grillo.

Posted on March 21st, 2008