Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Grin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Grin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mia Grin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Grin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Grin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Grin practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.