A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Grin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Grin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Grin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Grin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mia Grin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Grin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Grin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Grin practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.