A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Groos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Groos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Groos graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Groos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Groos practice?
Dr. Jennifer Groos practices Pediatrics near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Pediatricians.