A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Groos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Groos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Groos graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Groos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Groos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Groos practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Groos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Groos practices Pediatrics near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Pediatricians.