Overall Review

4.8

January 9th, 2015
Mother of 3
As a mother of 3 we visit Dr. Guidroz quite often. She is caring and my children love her. We have never had a bad experience at her office. She explains things to me. She is cost conscious when prescribing medications and will give you samples if she has them. She has even personally called me to follow on my children's conditions. She is a great doctor and great with kids.

February 2nd, 2011
Excellent pediatrician
Dr. Guidroz is an excellent pediatrician. She is thorough, caring and in every aspect a great doctor. Kids love her and trust her. I have had to change many doctors to get to her and I feel she is the absolute best one. Their office is excellent, easy to get through and always, always respond to my calls within a very reasonable time frame. She has my highest recommendation!

July 20th, 2009
So happy that we found her
Dr. Guidroz is one of the most caring pediatricians that I've come in to contact with. My daughter was in the hospital for a few days and Dr. Guidroz's really helped put my mind at ease. I have one child and she had never been that ill before. I was very nervous and full of anxiety, not only because my little girl was sick but also because we do not have health insurance. Dr. Guidroz did everything she could to help us and I will appreciate her always. I recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.