A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gwilym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gwilym is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gwilym
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gwilym Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwilym graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Gwilym has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
- Mount Carmel Medical Center
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Gwilym DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Gwilym practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gwilym has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Gwilym practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Family Physicians.