A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gwilym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gwilym is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gwilym
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gwilym Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwilym graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Gwilym has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
- Mount Carmel Medical Center
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Gwilym DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Gwilym practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gwilym has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gwilym practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, OH and Athens, OH.
See Chillicothe Primary Care Doctors.