A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gwozdz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gwozdz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gwozdz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gwozdz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwozdz graduated from University Of Bristol, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gwozdz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Susan Gwozdz MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Gwozdz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gwozdz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Gwozdz practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.