Dr. Jennifer Gwozdz MD Patient Reviews

3.3

March 16th, 2015
Dr Jennifer might have as well pushed us out of her office. She kept reminding us that it was her lunch hour so, apparently, her patients are not important to her.

December 16th, 2014
Well below average
The nurse is superb, the doctor simply does not care. If you need a prescription strength painkiller or antibiotic, that is the place to go. If you need to be cured, look for another doctor.

December 13th, 2011
Unprofessional, rude, and not all that knowledgable about medicine in general
Dr. Jennifer's office has, on multiple occasions failed to return phone calls and conducted themselves in a less than competent, professional manner. The last straw was when they failed to call in a prescription and now I will have to pay extra, out of pocket for it. Rather than apologize, she insulted for calling her about it. Having lived in many cities and called on doctors for a living having been in medical sales, I have to say that, in my opinion, she has the most limited knowledge and lowest degree of professional competence of any physician I have thus far met.

October 17th, 2011
Excellent, Accurate Doctor and NPs
I've only had the opportunity to meet Dr. Jennifer once, but she is amazingly thorough, kind and professional. Her out of pocket costs are affordable, too! Her nurse practitioners are really special, too. Many of them have diagnosed anything from Fifths Disease to asthma in my young children, helped me manage a rare problem in my own health, listened to my concerns with medication, and are also prompt to check their voice mail, etc. They always take me seriously even though I have unusual health concerns (constant tonsil abcesses, prolactimia, meningitis, and more)! They don't judge me due to my unusual health issues, and I'm also taken seriously even though I also have a mental illness! WHAT MORE COULD ONE ASK FOR!? LOVE THEM. They treat my three children and my husband as well with equal success!

February 21st, 2011
She is Cold
Dr Jennifer, the only thing she didn't do with me was push me out of her clinic herself, she showed no emotion or caring attitude toward me, she told me to find a doctor in my city, even though I told her that in my city they don't just let you have an appointment that easy, she released me without caring, I even asked her if I could'nt find a doctor would she let me come back, she ignored me, It took me a year to find a doctor who would except me, in the mean time I suffered and only rarely took my medicine, trying not to go to the hospital. Thanks a lot Dr. Jennifer.

July 19th, 2010
When I first went to visit her, I had this weird rash on my side. It was very painful, so I scheduled a doctor's appointment. I didn't have to wait long at all, which was surprising. I was in there for just a few minutes telling her about my pains and she took a look at it and bam, instantly diagnosed it. It's not too commonly found in people my age either. Took some medications and it cleared up soon. I'd recommend her to friends & family.

August 29th, 2009
PROMPT, COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL CARE
I've been a patient for years. no complaints to speak of. (except, she tells me I am too young to be in menopause.)