A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Campbell, FACOG, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Haberlen Campbell FACOG and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Campbell practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.