Unreliable show details Unreliable
Mar 16th, 2013

Cold and rude staff. DR. C is good when there isnt a crisis. They give priority to their holiday schedule than a patient in pain. She is a good doctor if you are confident of a pregnancy without complications. If not, be informed that you will be on your own at the time of a crisis. The staff and the doc dont believe in evaluating you personally and diagnose based on what they think is a probable cause. One of the worst decisions that we took and just want others to beware.

The Best Doctor in Texas show details The Best Doctor in Texas
Feb 7th, 2012

She is truly a caring Physician. I have been to other Doctors and she is a 10! her office staff is exceptional. Never rushed and if you have to wait its a good reason,in surgery or a delivery. She takes her time with questions or other concerns.This office always returns calls, which is amazing. I love my Doctor Campbell

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Peggy on Aug 6th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Campbell for the last 8 years I believe. She is very caring, and understanding. She is also very open to all your questions,giving the best advice and answers. I am going through my fist pregnancy and she is making my worries and concerns a lot easier to handle especially since she is a mother herself and has been there through two pregnancies herself. I highly recommend her!!

One Awesome Doctor show details One Awesome Doctor
by Jeri Bailey on Oct 3rd, 2008

I finally found an OBGYN that I didn't dread going to. Dr. Jennifer Campbell is a fantastic doctor with a great bedside manner. You never feel rushed and everyone in her office is friendly. I would definitely recommend her!