Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Unreliable  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2013

Cold and rude staff. DR. C is good when there isnt a crisis. They give priority to their holiday schedule than a patient in pain. She is a good doctor if you are confident of a pregnancy without complications. If not, be informed that you will be on your own at the time of a crisis. The staff and the doc dont believe in evaluating you personally and diagnose based on what they think is a probable cause. One of the worst decisions that we took and just want others to beware.

|  The Best Doctor in Texas  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

She is truly a caring Physician. I have been to other Doctors and she is a 10! her office staff is exceptional. Never rushed and if you have to wait its a good reason,in surgery or a delivery. She takes her time with questions or other concerns.This office always returns calls, which is amazing. I love my Doctor Campbell

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Peggy on Aug 6th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Campbell for the last 8 years I believe. She is very caring, and understanding. She is also very open to all your questions,giving the best advice and answers. I am going through my fist pregnancy and she is making my worries and concerns a lot easier to handle especially since she is a mother herself and has been there through two pregnancies herself. I highly recommend her!!

|  One Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Jeri Bailey on Oct 3rd, 2008

I finally found an OBGYN that I didn't dread going to. Dr. Jennifer Campbell is a fantastic doctor with a great bedside manner. You never feel rushed and everyone in her office is friendly. I would definitely recommend her!