Dr. Jennifer Harris Kaplan MD is female, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Kaplan, Dr. Genoveva Kaplan