More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Kaplan
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA, with other offices in Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Alfred I Dupont Institute and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.
Dr. Benjamin Dsouza
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi6
Dr. John Kuryan
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Karla Swatski
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi27