A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kaplan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.